Post-reboot replacement nightmare... Samsung droid charge replacement?

shocka

Feb 11, 2011
Visit site
I have now received my FOURTH "certified like new replacement" for my unusable-due-to-reboots thunderbolt. Each replacement has had some major build flaw. Creakiness, scratched screen, major light leakage. You name it. After ranting and raving when the Verizon supervisor offered some non-4G phones as possible replacements I got the supervisor to offer a Samsung charge or LG revolution as a replacement. I am going to go to Verizon to try out both models but I am pretty sure the LG is going to not be an option. I am very torn on whether to switch phones. I have been SOOOOO frustrated with the thunderbolt (video camera, gps, reboooting) but underneath the bugs i do feel like it's a solid phone. Has anyone tried out the charge? Thoughts? Opinions?

bjboucher

Apr 2, 2011
Visit site
There's 2 or 3 other threads about the same thing, I'd suggest reading through those. There's also a Charge section on these same forums where you can see if there are any issues with that phone.

fatboy97

Aug 10, 2010
Visit site
Most of us have read rants about the Tbolt... yours is not unique. I think the above post about going to the Charge forum and reading in there is a good idea.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mike7star