T Bolt reboot issue is phone specific

nismo591

Mar 20, 2011
Visit site
So after replacing my original thunderbolt with a refurb after the kickstand started peeling and after the update the refurb rebooted all the time. After weeks of tech support with Verizon they sent another refurb, once I received the unit I did the upgrade and immediately noticed even worse reboots. In addition the refurb volume up button did not function and also had horrible light leakage by the android buttons. After threatening to cancel out my five smartphone lines and xoom data they processed a new replacement for me. I have not had any reboot problems with the new phone nor any hardware defects. Given the whole ordeal I would have kept my original phone with the peeling kickstand if I had known certified like new means certified piece of garbage. Be cautious of getting any replacement device, they are garbage. I love HTC but the new Droid bionic will get serious consideration from me once it comes out.

AndroidXTC

Oct 17, 2010
Visit site
Yes we had the same problem with the refurbs they sent us to replace my Wifes defective Thunderbolt. The Charge we finally settled on has been working flawlessly so far.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
adelinachau53674