4G Roaming?

wxruss

Jun 7, 2011
www.weatherlink.com
I'm taking a trip to Charlotte NC soon. I know they and Raleigh have 4G. I'm in Richmond VA so I don't. Will I be able to access the 4G network down there without incurring any extra fees?

Thanks,
-Russ

PJnc284

Nov 6, 2009
Visit site
It isn't live here in Raleigh yet and no you won't have any additional charges. It should flip over to LTE when you get to Charlotte.

bjboucher

Apr 2, 2011
Visit site
I'm taking a trip to Charlotte NC soon. I know they and Raleigh have 4G. I'm in Richmond VA so I don't. Will I be able to access the 4G network down there without incurring any extra fees?

Thanks,
-Russ

I think the only time you get charged for roaming data is if you somehow connect to another carrier for data. As long as you are using Verizon wherever you go, you shouldnt be charged anything over your standard $30 monthly fee.

gvillager

Oct 31, 2009
Visit site
I think the only time you get charged for roaming data is if you somehow connect to another carrier for data. As long as you are using Verizon wherever you go, you shouldnt be charged anything over your standard $30 monthly fee.

As long as your in the United States you wouldn't be charged roaming, even if your connected to another carrier.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelrie