Can you put music on your card without taking the card out?

Bushido90

Jun 8, 2011
Visit site
if you plug your phone into your computer via usb, i choose "disk drive" off the connect to pc menu.
once your phone pops up onto your computer, i just drag my music into the Music folder,
if this is what your questioning about?

slim6596

Mar 21, 2011
Visit site
Yup. Uploaded my music to Google and deleted it off my phone. It's cool to be able to listen to it without having it take up space on my card.

weasel123

Apr 30, 2010
Visit site
if you plug your phone into your computer via usb, i choose "disk drive" off the connect to pc menu.
once your phone pops up onto your computer, i just drag my music into the Music folder,
if this is what your questioning about?

I tried this and it didn't work.

GoldLeader

Mar 15, 2011
Visit site
I tried this and it didn't work.
USB works for me. Though when you plug the phone in to your computer, two different drives appear in My Computer after you select Disk Drive on the phone. Only one of those drives lets you copy files to the phone. If one doesn't work, then try the other.
You'll need to disconnect the USB cable from the computer before accessing the new song on your phone, though.

I've heard that people with Macs are having more problems copying files with USB.

Another option is to go into an Internet email on your computer and copy your music into an email draft, and save the email.
Then on the phone access the same email account and download the attachment from the email draft.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Akshay