Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  
    INK
    Banned

Default How many of you?

How man of you were Android users before you got a Thunderbolt? And for those who have owned a Android phone before does the Thunderbolt impress you? You have used Android before so its nothing new to you. So let me know how you guys feel. I am a Android vet and it's not too exicting in my opionion. It's a great phone, I might get a new one after the new update. But for now how do you Android vets feel?
    The Ever-Living

Global Posts
    5,097 Global Posts
    ROM
    KANG

This thread is so lame
    Thanked by 3:
    nate44SoDev 
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  
    INK
    Banned

Quote Originally Posted by zero neck View Post
    This thread is so lame
    How so? Alot of Thunderbolters are new to Android. I want to know how people who have owned a android handset feel because the Android system isn't new to them and won't influence their opionion of the handset.

Like the battery complaints, people who have used android for a long enough time will know that android isn't the battery's best friend sometimes.
    Nexus Lover

ROM
    AOKP JB Build 4

i am but am an expert on android anyways
    Follow me on Twitter!

Add me on Google+

Link
  5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #5  
    INK
    Banned

Quote Originally Posted by SUB-dawg View Post
    i am but am an expert on android anyways
    Minus the Android problems that arise. (Battery and stuff like that)

How do you feel about the Thunderbolt has hardware?

Global Posts
    614 Global Posts

it is the best phone/smartphone i have ever had

hands down

ROM
    CM7 RC1.2

So the point is to say that only new people to Andriod could like or be impressed by anything the Bolt has to offer. Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    -SoDev
    Thanked by:
  8. Thread Author  Thread Author    #8  
    INK
    Banned

Quote Originally Posted by SoDev View Post
    So the point is to say that only new people to Andriod could like or be impressed by anything the Bolt has to offer. Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    No the point is people new to Android can be easily overwhelemed by the Operating system. I'd just like to ask people more experienced because they can give me the information on the phone not its OS. How many battery life threads have you seen in this forum?

I've had 2 Android phones before this one, and this one is by far my favorite. It's not Android that's bad on battery life, it's HTC Sense and their small batteries. Naked Android is perfectly fine on battery life.
    Device history:
    Storm 1 > Tour > Droid > Droid Incredible > HTC Thunderbolt > Samsung Galaxy Nexus > Motorola Razr HD MAXX & Nexus 7
    Thanked by:
  10. Thread Author  Thread Author    #10  
    INK
    Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Mordecaidrake View Post
    I've had 2 Android phones before this one, and this one is by far my favorite. It's not Android that's bad on battery life, it's HTC Sense and their small batteries. Naked Android is perfectly fine on battery life.
    This isn't about battery life. I want someone to sell me on this phone. Tell me how it functions for them from day to day like how is the hardware? How well is its processor at dealing with task? Is there any problems with applications due to the smaller ram on the phone? Does the 4.3 in screen seem a little to much? How is the call quality? How is the speaker quality? Is that kickstand needed? Should I wait for another Verizon 4g LTE phone?
    Thanked by:
    The Ever-Living

Global Posts
    5,097 Global Posts
    ROM
    KANG

Quote Originally Posted by INK View Post
    This isn't about battery life. I want someone to sell me on this phone. Tell me how it functions for them from day to day like how is the hardware? How well is its processor at dealing with task? Is there any problems with applications due to the smaller ram on the phone? Does the 4.3 in screen seem a little to much? How is the call quality? How is the speaker quality? Is that kickstand needed? Should I wait for another Verizon 4g LTE phone?
    Who cares. Why do you want to be sold on this phone. This is your twelfth thunderbolt thread about how much you think the phone sucks. You don't even have it. You anticipate being very happy with your sensation. We are all very happy for you as well. Why are you doing this
    Thanked by 3:

On a day to day function the phone does everything all my previous android phones have done, just faster. I haven't had any performance issues (runs Dungeon defenders on full settings), there was a few apps that were crashing when the phone first came out but they've been remedied. As for the screen, I can't find myself going to a smaller screen, I think it's perfect. I've also go no issues with call quality, I'd say it's average to above for a smart phone same with the speaker.

The kickstand I actually get a pretty big use out of at work, I'll prop it up and throw a video on while working for some background noise, thought the placement of the usb cable is a little annoying when trying to do this. Generally you're pretty safe with getting an HTC phone, in fact I don't think I'll be getting any other android phone.
    Device history:
    Storm 1 > Tour > Droid > Droid Incredible > HTC Thunderbolt > Samsung Galaxy Nexus > Motorola Razr HD MAXX & Nexus 7
    Thanked by:
  13. Thread Author  Thread Author    #13  
    INK
    Banned

Who cares. Why do you want to be sold on this phone. This is your twelfth thunderbolt thread about how much you think the phone sucks. You don't even have it. You anticipate being very happy with your sensation. We are all very happy for you as well. Why are you doing this
    I've never said the Thunderbolt sucked. I have a cracked screen on ym current android phone. And I have no deifinte desescion on whatc carrier/phone I will be getting. Its between Evo 3d, Thunderbolt, Or Sensation.

Quote Originally Posted by Mordecaidrake View Post
    On a day to day function the phone does everything all my previous android phones have done, just faster. I haven't had any performance issues (runs Dungeon defenders on full settings), there was a few apps that were crashing when the phone first came out but they've been remedied. As for the screen, I can't find myself going to a smaller screen, I think it's perfect. I've also go no issues with call quality, I'd say it's average to above for a smart phone same with the speaker.

The kickstand I actually get a pretty big use out of at work, I'll prop it up and throw a video on while working for some background noise, thought the placement of the usb cable is a little annoying when trying to do this. Generally you're pretty safe with getting an HTC phone, in fact I don't think I'll be getting any other android phone.
    They should have launched HTC Watch on The Bolt. That kickstand would have been perfect for it in that case.
    The Ever-Living

Global Posts
    5,097 Global Posts
    ROM
    KANG

I've never said the Thunderbolt sucked. I have a cracked screen on ym current android phone. And I have no deifinte desescion on whatc carrier/phone I will be getting. Its between Evo 3d, Thunderbolt, Or Sensation.
    1st post
    http://forum.androidcentral.com/veri...-must-say.html

Anyway i dont care. I think you should get any of these other phones that you like:

Verizon is being outdone by every carrier at this point.

Bleeding edged phones don't exist on Verizon

G2x: T-Mobile

Galaxy S2: Tmobile/AT&T

Infuse 4g: AT&T

Sensation:T-Mobile

Evo 3D: Sprint

What are you thinking verizon? Your being left in the dust.
    Thanked by:
    SoDev 
  15. Thread Author  Thread Author    #15  
    INK
    Banned

I didn't say the phone sucks, I stated what I was dissatisfied with. Which was HTC and Verizon's doing

ROM
    CM7 RC1.2

-SoDev
    Thanked by:
  17. Thread Author  Thread Author    #17  
    INK
    Banned

Nowhere in that thread did I say I hated the Thunderbolt or said it sucked. I remember saying that it is a great device and I've reccomended it to friends.

And for someone who has said they hated the phone so much I sure do try and help whenever I can and even praise the Bolt for what it does.

ROM
    CM7 RC1.2

Nowhere in that thread did I say I hated the Thunderbolt or said it sucked. I remember saying that it is a great device and I've reccomended it to friends.

And for someone who has said they hated the phone so much I sure do try and help whenever I can and even praise the Bolt for what it does.
    I didn't say the phone sucks, I stated what I was dissatisfied with. Which was HTC and Verizon's doing
    Whatever. You ripped it to shreds without a single positive. You said is SUCKED.
    -SoDev
  19. Thread Author  Thread Author    #19  
    INK
    Banned

Whatever. You ripped it to shreds without a single positive. You said is SUCKED.
    So I was Thinking.

Thunderbolt And Android

I just about peed myself

Otterbox

Ausorion Vs. Black Tie

Waiting room

Don't ditch your evo

I am very jealous

unibody

Why isn't this a droid?

What is your bolt replacing?

droid branding

Would you say?

Only posotive things to say about it...
    Last edited by INK; 06-09-2011 at 03:53 PM.

Global Posts
    614 Global Posts

i agree, all you do it ***** and complain about the TB. Now you want us to convince you to buy one?

please get another phone so the tb forums does not have to be filled with negative posts.

regards
    Thanked by 2:

ROM
    CM7 RC1.2

What a lame list of threads, lol. Point? You were excited before release and you knew tall the specs, and rip it apart a couple months later ever for stupid crap like not having 1 gig ram and dual core etc... when you knew long before it even released.
    -SoDev
    Thanked by 3:
  22. Thread Author  Thread Author    #22  
    INK
    Banned

Before you start saying I only ***** about the phones read all these threads I linked.. Actually I defended the Bolt in that "Would you say thread"

Global Posts
    614 Global Posts

we are all tired of it

please just stop
    Thanked by 3:
  24. Thread Author  Thread Author    #24  
    INK
    Banned

http://forum.androidcentral.com/veri...g-demands.html

I'm tired of you and Zero, and Sodev coming in and doing nothing but being negative on my threads. And I have said alot about the Thunderbolt that has been good. When there are people who might be coinsidering buying thisphone they should know the good the bad and the ugly of it. And I will continue to post in the Thunderbolt forum because I am trying to be helpful and learn more about the thunderbolt as well. I'm even considering buying one.

This thread said notihng negative about the Thunderbolt. I was asking how veteran android users felt about the hardware, trying to excluse the android problems like battery life.

Global Posts
    614 Global Posts

you dont even have the phone and all you do is complain complain complain

every single phone ever made and will be made will have faults

make a choice and stick with it.

no phone will every do everything you need/want

especially for a picking person
    Thanked by 3:
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast