stock music app

project.in.process

May 18, 2010
Visit site
whats a good replacement music app? I am on GingerRemix 2.0

i like MusicMod (with iSyncr & iSyncrWifi--now somewhat useless after GoogleMusic syncing---but still useful if you like music on your SD card, which i do)
reason: has gesture enabled control
explanation: while driving, i can unlock the screen & simply swype my finger from left to right to advance the track, or swype right to left to revert to the previous track.
more custom gestures are available & programmable, so it's very convenient since i listen to it in the car and don't want to have to look at the screen to find the "next" or "pause" button

SoDev

Feb 15, 2011
Visit site
AudioGalaxy if the idea of streaming your entire collection from your home PC peaks your interest.

eishas#AC

May 25, 2011
Visit site
i like MusicMod (with iSyncr & iSyncrWifi--now somewhat useless after GoogleMusic syncing---but still useful if you like music on your SD card, which i do)
reason: has gesture enabled control
explanation: while driving, i can unlock the screen & simply swype my finger from left to right to advance the track, or swype right to left to revert to the previous track.
more custom gestures are available & programmable, so it's very convenient since i listen to it in the car and don't want to have to look at the screen to find the "next" or "pause" button

Music Mod says for Froyo only

Vance14

Aug 17, 2010
Visit site
I really like WinAmp for stored music, but Audiogalaxy is good for streaming from your PC. My only issue with Audiogalaxy is that it will not play albums through automatically, you have to create playlists.

But I have been using Google Music Beta and Amazon Cloud Player and they have their uses as well.

But, as a stock music replacement, I would say WinAmp. Like Doubletwist, it will do wireless sync with a desktop client.

SoDev

Feb 15, 2011
Visit site
I really like WinAmp for stored music, but Audiogalaxy is good for streaming from your PC. My only issue with Audiogalaxy is that it will not play albums through automatically, you have to create playlists.

That is not correct. You tap album and tap to the right of the picture at the top and it plays the entire album in sequence. When it finishes the album it stops, or you can have repeat checked and it will go back to the first song and repeat the album.

Vance14

Aug 17, 2010
Visit site
That is not correct. You tap album and tap to the right of the picture at the top and it plays the entire album in sequence. When it finishes the album it stops, or you can have repeat checked and it will go back to the first song and repeat the album.

Hey, cool! I didn't know that! Thanks!

Reactions: SoDev

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Xd3dp1gX