Anyone tried Shape Writer?

sdhakko

Mar 5, 2011
Visit site
So I don't think it available for download anymore, although I do have the .apk file if anyone wants it. But been trying shapewriter (which is really similar to swype) for the past few days and really like it. One big plus is that you can use it with the stock messaging app, for those of you who don't like handcent or go sms but still would like to have the auto space option, and auto caps work. Also I really like how easy it is to add words to your library.

Anyone else liking it as an alternate to swype? I will try getting it uploaded a post a link for anyone who would like it. I also attached some screen shots.

dragonsamus

Jun 20, 2010
Visit site
I had it a long time ago before it was removed. I liked it because you didn't have to trace loops when there were double letters. I would like to try it again if that doesn't violate any rules on this site.

EisBlade

Apr 24, 2011
Visit site
May I have that link (for Shape Writer) also? I'd like to give something other than Swype a try. I'm punching around the forum now looking for alternative swype-type keyboards....

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alexpall