Slingplayer Mobile question

THUNDERDROID

Mar 12, 2011
Visit site
Hello everyone,

Not sure if this is the correct place to post but I have a question about the slingplayer Mobile app. I have a slingbox pro (with the HD attachment) not the newer slingbox HD. They say my slingbox may only work under a certain configuration. I am going to buy the app in the market for $29.99 but don't want to buy it and have it not work, so I installed an uploaded version of the .apk from the internet. I know it's not a legit copy from the market, but I wanted to make sure everythings going to work right before I buy the app from the market.

Anyone have any idea if the slingbox pro will work without a problem? And if they can tell im not using a legitimate payed app to try everything out sense I have to log in with my account?

Thanks everyone!

trublond

Mar 18, 2011
Visit site
I have an old Slingbox, one that the app says it is not compatible with. It works perfect and have not had a problem. Sometimes I believe they just want to sell new products. I don't believe HD over 3g/4g is better then their older products.

fyrekraker

Mar 24, 2011
Visit site
I have a slingbox pro, without the hdmi (it sounds like it's the same one you are referring to). It's hooked up with composite cables and works great on my thunderbolt. I really don't know if the pirated app will work or not, but the legitimate one does, and works well

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol