Every call no one can hear me!!!

duke3913

Aug 3, 2010
Visit site
As I stated every time I have a call the person on the other line can hear me initially however after random time elapses they hear nothing. I can hear them fine and it happens every single call. This has been going on for over a week now and it's quite annoying.

FrankXS

Feb 27, 2011
Visit site
As I stated every time I have a call the person on the other line can hear me initially however after random time elapses they hear nothing. I can hear them fine and it happens every single call. This has been going on for over a week now and it's quite annoying.
Is it "going on" from the same calling location?

-Frank

duke3913

Aug 3, 2010
Visit site
Location doesn't matter from what I've found and I have no bluetooth device. Tried turning off wifi, gps, etc and still drops my end every time.

FrankXS

Feb 27, 2011
Visit site
Only thing on my phone is an extended battery

Although this comment is not limited to the extended battery door, have you ensured the door is on tight with all the "clicks" hapening? The antenna on the TBolt is in the battery door. Otherwise, take it back to the store and see if it works there.

-Frank

Sent from my HTC ThunderBolt 4G/LTE using Tapatalk

duke3913

Aug 3, 2010
Visit site
Battery door is on tight. After not hearing me I can usually call people right back and it'll work like normal for a few minutes before cutting out once again????? Not sure about the whole turning the phone around thing? Which end do you talk in? lol

Twentytwo

Feb 11, 2011
Visit site
Have the same problems, so it"s just not yours....don't know the problem, but just have to hang up & call back every time it happens...and it happens frequently.

TnTexas

Apr 20, 2011
Visit site
On the outside chance that you haven't thought to check, when this happens make sure you haven't accidently pressed the mute button. It's relatively easy to do - at least for me. The first couple of times I did it, it took me a few moments to realize what had happened and that that was why the person on the other end suddenly wasn't hearing me.

sorullo_xgrx

Jun 25, 2011
Visit site
Had the same problem, had to do a reboot every time it happened to be able to work again. But it happened so much that I just decide to go to the Verizon store since I was still on warranty and had it replace... Oh and no root or anything pure stock.. So if it's happening to you if still on warranty replace it..

Sent from my HTC ThunderBolt using Tapatalk

pcbtmr

Jun 1, 2010
Visit site
Consider using an earpiece (Wired or BT) so you can watch the phone when this happens. When it does, try switching to speaker, then back to wire/BT or device during the call so it forces the device to change audio input circuit.

kentrol72

Apr 14, 2011
Visit site
It happens to my Bolt but I found out it is caused by using the Player Pro music app. The did an update to the DSP attachment a few weeks ago and since then after I listen to a few of my favorit songs on Player Pro..in a call I can not be heard if I don't use Bluetooth or speakerphone until I soft reset the phone. I uninstalled the app and the phone functions fine in a call.
So if you have Player Pro that could be the prob

Rick Degrandis

Jan 3, 2013
Visit site
Ok I have an android. And I think I might have deleted some type of voice command or something to that effect. And now when I make a phone call the person one the other end can't hear me unless its on speaker mode also when I try to use a voice command based app it doesn't work .. please help cause iam ready to flip out

overit

Jan 7, 2015
Visit site
This Samsung Android is promoted as a good reputable usable phone. Is it. This is my business phone when im not onsite which is alot. This is a replacement already. I have too much information to once again waste costly time moving to another phone. Noone can hear me on any call anymore and I am not sending it back in and a hard reboot is not an option. I read through the other comments and this is not new news. Yet you still have this problem you are not addressing. Yes I tried talking into the other side and end. No Im not using any other app or device. Yes I tried talking with the plastic cover off. No I don't have a cover over it. Yes I tried taking the battery out and replacing and turning it back on. No the mute button is not on. It will at this point work on speaker. I understand that will cease soon. I did notice there is an icon over the shoulder of the person silohette when a call comes in. It looks like a lightening bolt with a hash mark thru it. When the speaker is on the icon disappears. Tell me how to fix this. Surely theres widespread knowledge of an easy repair by now in the industry..

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463