Bluetooth headphone for listening to music on TB: Suggestions wanted

Casey Cheung

Mar 7, 2011
Visit site
I'm getting tired of using corded earphones. Can anyone recommend a bluetooth stereo earphones to use on my Thunderbolt to listen to MP3 music and Pandora internet music? I'd prefer a compact model that can fit easily into my jacket pocket. Thanks, Casey.

Casey Cheung

Mar 7, 2011
Visit site

Thanks for the suggestion for this particular model ! I ended up buying the Plantronics 903+ model, and I like this a lot! Very compact and fits reasonably comfortable. The link you gave is for the 903 model, but at the Apple store, they only had the 903+ model which I got. The 903+ (Plus) model offers additional features, such as a female voice that "speaks" to you and tell you how many hours battery life remaining, advancing to next track, you're a hot stud...err, scratch that last item! Hyuck hyuck!

Only minor drawback is that I normally carry my Thunderbolt inside the right trouser pocket. When I'm walking around, I notice a lot of skipping and pauses, and sometimes a lack of connection. I'm guessing the bluetooth connection has problems going through my body?? I even tried placing my Thunderbolt on the left side trouser pocket but still had skips. But when I'm sitting still, the music seems to play well.

Other weird thing is that when I'm pressing the button on the unit to advance to next music track, for some strange reason, my Winamp app will be used instead of the built-in Music app. Does this happen to you too? Also weird is that 2 songs could be playing simultaneously if for example I'm playing an MP3 song through the Music app, and another different song through Pandora app.

Thanks, Casey

anthony2558

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site

RemmyZero

Nov 19, 2010
Visit site
personally i would recommend against the s10 but you should still try them for yourself. they were uncomfortable, heavy, poor sound quality, low bass, the earplugs barely fit, bleh. but this is only one opinion.

Devils Advocate

Apr 29, 2011
Visit site
I use these for when I run. I actually just bought a second pair. The first pair lasted over 2 years and over 600 miles of running before they quit charging.
Rocketfish? Mobile - RF-MAB2 High-Definition Stereo Bluetooth Headphones - Black - RF-MAB2

I use these on my Xoom when I'm lounging.
Motorola - S10-HD Bluetooth Stereo Headphones - 89439N

The S10's take awhile to get used to. They do hurt at first.

I cannot get the RF MAB2 to pair with my bolt, any suggestions??

bigberries

Mar 16, 2011
Visit site
I've bought many and lost many BT headsets. I liked the Motorola s10, but love the LG H700. The Motorola would stay in place very well IF you don't wear glasses. I wear glasses and it's just enough to throw the headset off a bit. Also, the battery life on the Motorola is very poor compared to what I get on the LG. the LG is cheaper too running at around $50. With the LG, you can put in one ear piece or both at the same time for stereo. With the Motorola, both ears have to be covered for the headset to be in place. Also, I would constantly lose the rubber earpieces on the Motorola. So much so, I had to order a batch to keep a stock of them.

41masrY5iWL._SY300_.jpg

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae