1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default htc widgets problem

So here is something odd, i went to the get more htc widgets and tried to download the tasks one, it shows it downloading and then when its done its as iff it was never installed, but gives me the option to download it again, but other widgets such as batery and notes work fine. Sorry if this was already a thread but anybody have any ideas?

There might be a problem with the file on HTC's end.... reboot your device and try it again... if it still doesn't work, then either try to report the issue to HTC, or find a different widget in the market that does the same thing.

Global Posts
    477 Global Posts

I have had this problem since the MR2 update, but not before.
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  

I have tried to reboot but still not working, ill let htc know of the problem

Quote Originally Posted by jjt981 View Post
    So here is something odd, i went to the get more htc widgets and tried to download the tasks one, it shows it downloading and then when its done its as iff it was never installed, but gives me the option to download it again, but other widgets such as batery and notes work fine. Sorry if this was already a thread but anybody have any ideas?
    Notes....is there a note widget? I don't think I've ever seen it.
  6. Thread Author  Thread Author    #6  

Quote Originally Posted by zentenn View Post
    Notes....is there a note widget? I don't think I've ever seen it.
    Yes, its in the get more htc widgets

Global Posts
    36 Global Posts
    ROM
    BAMF Forever 1.0.6

Same thing here, got notified of new widgets, was able to update the Battery widget but cannot for the life of me get the Tasks widget to install. Have tried the reboot as well.

Default Re: htc widgets problem

I'm having the same problem. I am running a rooted stock ROM and originally thought that might be the problem.

Had same issue and opened case with HTC. Unable to duplicate on their end and suggested a factory reset. This is happening on a replacement device I received from VZ last week.

Regards--------------------

ROM
    Go Launcher

I have this problem, but it only occurred AFTER I did a factory reset. I had the "Record" button widget, and since the factory reset, it will not install. I've found this issue on other forums as well, and no one has a fix for it yet. Help me GB-wan, you're my only hope!