1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default WTH is going on here? Thunderbolts since April of 2010? What? Where?

I stumbled across this last night, and thought it was intriguing. The site looks hokey to me, like it's a fake site just to generate ad traffic. But upon closer inspection, if you hunt around the site and this thread below, you'll see screen shots from Aug 2010, reference to HTC Thunderbolt 4G's running Android 2.1, white Thunderbolts, etc.

Did I happen across an alternate universe? Did someone forget to close the door to the wormhole? Does bad Olivia get married to Peter or something? WTF?

Last edited by lazymac; 06-16-2011 at 07:30 PM.

Global Posts
    2,043 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

If I had to guess it prob an evo and some e trying to generate traffic or a good photo shop job. If u look at the 3g indicator is wrong/battery wrong to. to be a tb
    Last edited by yodatom10; 06-16-2011 at 07:26 PM.

Global Posts
    316 Global Posts
    ROM
    Viper ROM

And the 6 bar signal
    Motorola Q -> Blackberry storm -> iPhone 3gs -> Blackberry Tour -> Droid Incredible ->Thunderbolt ->Epic 4G Touch->Evo 4G LTE

"ROOTED"

HERE WE GO BROWNIES HERE WE GO

ROM
    GummyNex 0.3.8

Quote Originally Posted by lazymac View Post
    Did I happen across an alternate universe? Did someone forget to close the door to the wormhole? Does bad Olivia get married to Peter or something?
    Peter does not exist, remember?

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

Those are just test posts for when the site was put together. I am an admin there and the site was put through tons of tests with posts about the thunderbolt to check functionality and stability of the site but all were made up at the time and different phones were used to test pic upoads and other stuff.

We tried to remove all the dummy posts but we missed a few...
    HTC One - VZW
    Try Out DropBox, get your files when you need them, its free http://db.tt/LUr0eAv