Another odd situation with the Thunderbolt.

Kronko

Nov 9, 2009
Visit site
I just saw a post below with a similar title and decided to share what happened to me yesterday. I got the Asus Transformer this week with the dock. So I decided to take it to work and use the Thunderbolt Hot Spot service/app. Everything was fine, surfing, Facebook, etc with my Transformer. Suddenly, the Thunderbolt was barely responding when I was checking if it was in 4G, and it was in 4G. I could not open settings, move to other screens, and when I could do something, it would take a long time.
Then it rebooted and got frozen at the clouds screen. I had it charging so the notification light was on, orange color, almost full charged. It stayed frozen on the same screen for about 10 minutes so I decided to unplug it and the light remained on! It was on the same screen, frozen and the light on for another ten minutes.

I had to do a battery pull and when it was back and running I had one email, a missed call, and a text message. I believe the phone could not handle all four/five things happening at the same time that it got stuck.

Just wanted to you guys know, maybe someone had or will have this experience at some point.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463