Reboot Issue

rnshaffer#AC

Jan 16, 2010
Visit site
ok before everyone gets made about me talking about the reboot issues, i just have a quick question to ask. Should i wait and hope for a quick fix or should i make the jump to apple where there are very little issues with their phones. i have had android from day it came out, and have loved it until i got the TB, my wife and i both have one and are both having issues we are on our third ones. our son has some medical issues and if he needs help we need a phone that will work when we need it to. so my question is to wait and see or apple, thanks for the help

FrankXS

Feb 27, 2011
Visit site
ok before everyone gets made about me talking about the reboot issues, i just have a quick question to ask. Should i wait and hope for a quick fix or should i make the jump to apple where there are very little issues with their phones. i have had android from day it came out, and have loved it until i got the TB, my wife and i both have one and are both having issues we are on our third ones. our son has some medical issues and if he needs help we need a phone that will work when we need it to. so my question is to wait and see or apple, thanks for the help

I can understand your dilemma. Have you tried turning off 4g to see if that helps with reboots? Even if you are not in a 4g area.

-Frank

Sent from my HTC ThunderBolt 4G/LTE using Tapatalk

matthew2109

Jul 15, 2010
Visit site
Check some other threads. There have been people saying that there will be an OTA by the end of the month to fix the reboots with possibly GB

Sent from my HTC Thunderbolt using Tapatalk

Slapnpop826

Feb 2, 2011
Visit site
MR2 completely fixed my reboot issue. I have not had one since upgrading. So I would hold off for the official release because it seems to have done wonders for me and a lot of others.

Sent fom my Thunderbolt using Tapatalk for your reading pleasure.

SoDev

Feb 15, 2011
Visit site
Do what you got to do man, IF you are in the trade in period. If not, then wait for the update and hope it fixes it. The alternate route is rooting. You may have good luck with it. Haven't had a reboot in what feels like weeks.

dms76

Jun 1, 2010
Visit site
Do what you got to do man, IF you are in the trade in period. If not, then wait for the update and hope it fixes it. The alternate route is rooting. You may have good luck with it. Haven't had a reboot in what feels like weeks.

what Rom, Kernel, Radio are you using? I was using MR2 Planejane v3 and after a week of usage now i get reboots again. I just updated the MR2.5 radio to see if it effects anything.