1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Global Posts
    104 Global Posts

Default No 4G in North Jersey since 3pm

No 4G signal in central and north jersey since about 3pm. Complete stock phone, only get 3G signal. Normally 4G everywhere. Am I alone?

Global Posts
    81 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by calllka View Post
    No 4G signal in central and north jersey since about 3pm. Complete stock phone, only get 3G signal. Normally 4G everywhere. Am I alone?
    You're not alone...

not getting 4G or 3G, stuck at 1x in Jersey.

Global Posts
    124 Global Posts

I've had 4G all day in north jersey
    Banned

I can't get anything right now in Jersey City. No data.

ROM
    Stock/Franco

4g all day and right now North central NJ
    Devices: Galaxy Nexus and Nexus 7

Global Posts
    115 Global Posts

What are you considering north NJ? The only place in Jersey I have gotten 4G is around the Union area. And that is not what I would consider North NJ. Morris, Sussex, Passaic Bergen, Essex, Hudson, and Warren is what I would call North. Wish we would get it here in Sussex, but that probably won't be for about 10 years. LOL I do spend most of my days in Morris County. That is why I really asked where you are talking.

Later,
    Brandon
    Pretty good member

I lost my 4G data connection a couple of times in the early evening (5-7pm) in Princeton (central Jersey). The first time it was restored by manually rebooting. Don't know how long it stayed on till it was lost again at 7 when I was on my way home.

No problems yet today.

Thanks, Robrecht

ROM
    Stock/Franco

Quote Originally Posted by bvitale79 View Post
    What are you considering north NJ? The only place in Jersey I have gotten 4G is around the Union area. And that is not what I would consider North NJ. Morris, Sussex, Passaic Bergen, Essex, Hudson, and Warren is what I would call North. Wish we would get it here in Sussex, but that probably won't be for about 10 years. LOL I do spend most of my days in Morris County. That is why I really asked where you are talking.

Later,
    Brandon
    Union area is considered North central.. I know I live here
    Devices: Galaxy Nexus and Nexus 7
  10. Thread Author  Thread Author    #10  

Global Posts
    104 Global Posts

I'm in Fort Lee and Woodbridge (home/work), both places got excellent 4g signal until yesterday. Tried reboots, togling 4g/3g back and forth, no 4g still. Will stop by the verizon store and look at their thunderbolts in a few min.

Global Posts
    3,645 Global Posts
    ROM
    Latest OTA Official ROM

Quote Originally Posted by calllka View Post
    I'm in Fort Lee and Woodbridge (home/work), both places got excellent 4g signal until yesterday. Tried reboots, togling 4g/3g back and forth, no 4g still. Will stop by the verizon store and look at their thunderbolts in a few min.
    Call CS too. I recently had about a week 4G outage at my house that turned out to be due to a cell site being down. Didn't know about that until I called. Back up now.

-Frank
    [HTC Thunderbolt™ 4G/LTE!]
    It's not your dream phone. It's the one after that!©
    Look here for a [VZW Coverage Map] to check your area. Select 4G before hitting [Refresh]

had no data svs in Morristown this morning, everything seems fine now.

In palisades park and i'm running 4g strong. Was switching back and forth a little a few hours ago, but I think the kinks have been worked out.