Making & Receiving Calls Issue, Google Voice?

buzzno

May 16, 2011
Visit site
Hello everyone,
I am a new TB owner and this is my first post. I am coming from the OG Droid and I must say this phone really rocks. I am very happy with it overall but I am having one small issue; it appears that I can't use Google Voice without having my phone malfunction. I've had the TB for a week and right away I loaded GV as that's what I used on the OG with no issues. Two days later it stops making or receiving calls. I get a "call dropped" message anytime I tried to make a call. Incoming calls would go to voicemail. I tried rebooting, pulling the battery out, pulling the SIM card and nothing would bring calls back. I ended up doing a factory reset and got it to work again. Not sure if it was GV or not I reloaded and set it all up again. Later that day it does the same thing. So another factory reset but this time I didn't setup GV. It's been two days and my phone still works fine but I miss my GV.

Has anyone else had this issue? Is anyone able to use GV on their TB's. I really miss using it and want it back. Any help is appreciated.

Sorry if this has been covered somewhere already. I've been searching around and haven't been able to find anything.

Thanks

AF Sgt

Mar 30, 2011
Visit site
I use GV for all texting and phone calls on my TB.
No problems here except the wife claims that she will call my GV # and I won't get a call. She will then call my direct cell # and it will go through.
Sorry, I know this isn't much help.

buzzno

May 16, 2011
Visit site
Well I did a factory reset and haven't reinstalled it so I shouldn't have any data right? Actually I did install it but I haven't opened it and set it up yet. When I go into settings for it there's nothing to clear.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thambu63