Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Like Tree18Likes

Quote Originally Posted by Seven.07 View Post
    Once we used 200GB... Don't ask how. I blame endless streaming of netflix and lots of uhm... downloads.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2

You over there downloading Xbox 360 games?

Lol
    I got a call from Comcast about going over my limit doing that

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

Global Posts
    1,022 Global Posts
    ROM
    JellyBlur v1.3

Quote Originally Posted by The Hustleman View Post
    You over there downloading Xbox 360 games?

Lol
    I got a call from Comcast about going over my limit doing that

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2
    Well only happened one month. I'm not sure if that was in total or one of our lines. I just remember asking a rep at store and have me the 200GB and said we hit the top 5% and would probably be getting throttled for next month. Was awhile back.

Carrier: Verizon / Device: Motorola Droid Razr M / Android Version: 4.3 / Android ROM: Paranoid Android
    Keyboard Warrior

Global Posts
    574 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

Default Re: Most data you have used in a month?

My record is between 60-70GB. IDR how much exactly. I normally average around 40/month. I don't abuse my unlimited data plan. I take advantage of it.

Global Posts
    1,022 Global Posts
    ROM
    JellyBlur v1.3

I could have completely misunderstood the rep as well.....

Carrier: Verizon / Device: Motorola Droid Razr M / Android Version: 4.3 / Android ROM: Paranoid Android

wow...I thought I was a heavy user. my 6-7 GB a month is crumbs compared to some of you guys. I feel much better now, thanks.

seems like I have used way too much....924 GB
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Most data you have used in a month?-sc20131004-235443.png  
    Long Live Unlimited!

I am glad I don't have a limited on VZW unlimited plan, but sometimes they do throttle me lol...but the most I have used is about 975 GB
    Long Live Unlimited!

Yea so basically I don't do anything but go on my tumblr app and watch youtube all day on my phone with ****y wifi so I am forced sometimes to switch to my data and I always.. every moth average around 23 gigs. It doesn't phase me in the slightest though because I buy unlimited and I pay for it. Because I would run out of 4gb within one week or less and they would take away my data until the next billing period. I don't use my phone at all besides those apps and maybe google. But Im exelent at deleting my app history and clearing my open apps so idk what gives but 40 seems cool. Props to you lol. Thats a ******* achievement lol.
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234