So no update tommorow? :(

MOTOX2

Sep 22, 2010
Visit site
Well i know the pdf a little while ago leaked, but i wasn't sure if it was real...i'm calling vzw for some other stuff in a little but, i just really would love to get the update tomorrow, considering tomorrow ends 2nd quarter HTC...unless you forgot... :(

Mortiel

Mar 10, 2011
Visit site
Its doubtful as I said in my other post. I saw no new approved software for the Thunderbolt as of yesterday. Software is typically approved around a week before its pushed out.

FrankXS

Feb 27, 2011
Visit site
Well i know the pdf a little while ago leaked, but i wasn't sure if it was real...i'm calling vzw for some other stuff in a little but, i just really would love to get the update tomorrow, considering tomorrow ends 2nd quarter HTC...unless you forgot... :(
Yeah, all 383,550 AC members....... forgot! :)

-Frank

Reactions: KlineAJ

soccerfon711

Jan 28, 2011
Visit site
I doubted it would happen. :( What I really don't like is that CS representatives are telling people it is still going to happen. If anything annoys me more than not getting an update, it's being lied to about said update.

ben1284

Aug 15, 2010
Visit site
im a verizon sales rep. Our Htc rep stopped in to our store today for a visit, and coming from him, it is set to be pushed to a very small group(about 5000) within the next 2 weeks. Then if all goes well with that push they will release the mass update within 3 weeks. Hope this helps. If anyone has any more specific questions, ive got his email address also. Theres still no specific date scheduled as of yet though....

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

Mortiel

Mar 10, 2011
Visit site
im a verizon sales rep. Our Htc rep stopped in to our store today for a visit, and coming from him, it is set to be pushed to a very small group(about 5000) within the next 2 weeks. Then if all goes well with that push they will release the mass update within 3 weeks. Hope this helps. If anyone has any more specific questions, ive got his email address also. Theres still no specific date scheduled as of yet though....

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

I'll believe this when I see the software approval come across my desk.

MOTOX2

Sep 22, 2010
Visit site
Same, Mortiel...just talked with the rep, activating my new phone. Didn't know anything about it. :( Im very disheartened by this, so i guess ill apply the mr2 update to my new phone for now....QUESTION: IF I APPLY THE MR2, NONROOTED...WILL I GET THE GINGERBREAD UPDATE STILL WHEN IT COMES OUT?

MOTOX2

Sep 22, 2010
Visit site
Also annoys me that htc promised it would be out by the end of 2nd quarter...well at least im calling it a promise...

pappy97

Jun 30, 2011
Visit site
Same, Mortiel...just talked with the rep, activating my new phone. Didn't know anything about it. :( Im very disheartened by this, so i guess ill apply the mr2 update to my new phone for now....QUESTION: IF I APPLY THE MR2, NONROOTED...WILL I GET THE GINGERBREAD UPDATE STILL WHEN IT COMES OUT?

I would like to know the answer to this to as I am getting a Thunderbolt (And switching to Verizon for the first time) tomorrow.

Thanks.

YourMobileGuru

Formerly VZWRocks
Feb 25, 2010
Visit site
I would like to know the answer to this to as I am getting a Thunderbolt (And switching to Verizon for the first time) tomorrow.

Thanks.

Yes. And in the off chance I am wrong then someone else will leak an RUU that will update the several hundred (thousand?) of us running mr2 up to gingerbread. The community always takes care of eachother. No worries.

Reactions: mannw1977

JediJesus95

Nov 1, 2009
Visit site
As sad as no update is I gotta say I was getting reboots around 2-3 times a day and I have not had a single reboot in the last 3 days. I'm heading into 4g country for the weekend so I might still install the mr2 update just in case.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol