Sim Card Activation problem

Adn1015

Nov 17, 2009
Visit site
okay, will try and make this brief yet specific. had issues with thunderbolt and receiving pic msgs, as a test reactivated OG Droid, wasn't able to test problem, so trying to reactivate thunderbolt. get to sim card activation, and says i'm typing in an invalid number. Could someone tell me which of the 3 different sets of numbers i'm supposed to be typing in please? i really don't want to be required to have to wait on a new card. thank you.

YourMobileGuru

Formerly VZWRocks
Feb 25, 2010
Visit site
okay, will try and make this brief yet specific. had issues with thunderbolt and receiving pic msgs, as a test reactivated OG Droid, wasn't able to test problem, so trying to reactivate thunderbolt. get to sim card activation, and says i'm typing in an invalid number. Could someone tell me which of the 3 different sets of numbers i'm supposed to be typing in please? i really don't want to be required to have to wait on a new card. thank you.

You will need to get a replacement SIM card from Verizon.

When you switched back to the original droid (a 3G device) your SIM card was deactivated, and once deactivated a SIM card can never be used again (this is just now SIM cards work, it's not just Verizon). Fortunately they are free from Verizon, either visit a store or call customer service 1-800-992-0204 and explain what happened and they will send you out a new one. If you search the forums you will find several threads talking about this.

Adn1015

Nov 17, 2009
Visit site
Did a search, but didn't see anything about it. Was hoping that since the web site said the card would be deactivated in 24hours, I had time to switch back. Thanks for the reply.