Class Action Lawsuit

yellowj704

Jun 4, 2011
Visit site
Who else is interested in starting a class action lawsuit against VZW for misrepresenting the Thunderbolt and providing false claims about its capabilities? I am fed up, and have been chatting with some attorneys about the matter. They misrepresent the skype capabilities, gchat capabilities, misled customers into thinking software updated were coming to fix issues, etc. The complaint list goes on.

FrankXS

Feb 27, 2011
Visit site
Ever think about just changing phones? I mean, that would have been most people's first reaction to being dissatisfied with a product. And yours is a lawsuit? Whatever. It's a phone!

-Frank

Reactions: Jude526

zog1977

Jun 22, 2010
Visit site
you just did what you were complaining about

maybe you were for real and since you got called out you are backtracking.

whatever.. i think you meant it

SoDev

Feb 15, 2011
Visit site
Half of me wants to bust balls like zog, but the other half says it's Friday, leaving early, happy, f'it. :mad::D

BostonBeats88

Mar 16, 2011
Visit site
Its not the messiah of cellphones. Its just a phone people. Yes it is one of VZW flagship phones on their 4G network, but there is no ***** app as far as I can tell, so either suck it up and use it or get yourself another one so you dont have to be in the TB forums anymore. :mad:

Point yellowj704 and july fools day
Demerit everyone for taking it seriously.

Last edited by a moderator:

willymakit

Jan 5, 2010
Visit site
I say go for it........When its all said and done and you win, you can have a big party on the $1.76 you won plus you will have a shiny $600.00 door stop. Now thats SARCASM.:)

SoDev

Feb 15, 2011
Visit site
Everyone relax and look at this awesome firework bridge.

firework-bridge.jpg

Charmed Juan

Dec 19, 2009
Visit site
I got my Thunderbolt on day 1. I fully accepted that I was an early adopter and am willing to put up with some teething annoyances.
However, I would like to hear from HTC and Verizon on where they are in the development of Gingerbread and Skype.
It would seem that they have some part time intern in the basement doing the coding.
Why can't they tell us something more than it will be ready soon?

zog1977

Jun 22, 2010
Visit site
Its not the messiah of cellphones. Its just a phone people. Yes it is one of VZW flagship phones on their 4G network, but there is no ***** app as far as I can tell, so either suck it up and use it or get yourself another one so you dont have to be in the TB forums anymore. :mad:

Point yellowj704 and july fools day
Demerit everyone for taking it seriously.

i cant stop laughing about that app

lmao!!

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Akshay