Looking for official MR2 for NON-rooted device...

0pusX

May 27, 2010
Visit site
I KNOW i have seen it on here, when I go into seacrh and type "MR2" it says sorry no matches found. Apparently I cannot even used search properly.

Can anyone point me in the direction of the post that had the link to MR2 for a NON-rooted Bolt?

Please, thanks!!

rocor1993

Mar 2, 2011
Visit site

dragonsamus

Jun 20, 2010
Visit site
Data meaning everything on your phone except the SD card but you should back that up too just in case. Make sure your phone numbers are on your gmail or if you use back up assistant you will be fine. Your texts can be saved if you download an app. Your apps that you purchased can be downloaded again for free, I'm not sure if the free ones get saved. If you have anything saved on the phone like pictures or video you need to save them to your computer. I think that's it. Good luck.

Reactions: rocor1993

sloan31

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
Your free apps won't be saved but you can use appbrain to sync your list of installed apps making it easy to restore all the apps you had before. Note this allows you to easily redownload and install the apps again...so no saved app settings.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

Reactions: rocor1993

syoggy

Apr 14, 2010
Visit site
I flashed MR2 the other day (after holding out for official update) and all my Android Market apps auto downloaded. All I did was restore some application data and all is well. No reboots, GPS locks very quickly. I also grabbed Amazon market and reinstalled some of those apps as well. So far I am very happy. All-in-all like 2 hours (might want to use WiFi to re-download apps)

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member