Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By fatboy97
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default wiping my phone

ok i have [6.25.11][ROM] Bamf GingerBolt Sense 3.0 STRIPPED! installed but its not working great. i was told to wipe the phone and re install it. problem is where do i go to wipe it? i went to settings-privacy-but there is nothing there that gives me an option to wipe the phone or reset it? anyone know where i can do this from?

Global Posts
    934 Global Posts
    ROM
    stock

Default Re: wiping my phone

Take it to Verizon see if they can help.
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

lol i cant the phone is rooted

Check out [Guide] How to Backup, Restore & Install ROMs on The Thunderbolt... it has instructions on using ROM Manager... including Wiping your device, clearing Cache, and Wiping Dalvik before loading the new ROM.
    panitsos likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by panitsos View Post
    ok i have [6.25.11][ROM] Bamf GingerBolt Sense 3.0 STRIPPED! installed but its not working great. i was told to wipe the phone and re install it. problem is where do i go to wipe it? i went to settings-privacy-but there is nothing there that gives me an option to wipe the phone or reset it? anyone know where i can do this from?
    On my phone you must go to phone settings --> security settings --> restore phone. That's what VZW support told me to do when I had issues. Maybe it will help you.

Honestly. I did everything right and Bamf. Sense 3.0 just did not ever work very well for me. Still really laggy. I love the Sense UI but on this hardware it doesn't work right. So I actually installed CM7.1 RC1. Ill tell you this. Its Blazing fast. My Thunderbolt now feels like it is a Nexus 2 on Verizon.