1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Headphone Jack Not Working-Please Help

Does anybody have any suggestions? My headphone jack has just suddenly stopped working. I've tried different headphones and have the same problem. Is there a chance I accidentally changed a setting? Thanks.
    Pretty good member

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Z View Post
    Does anybody have any suggestions? My headphone jack has just suddenly stopped working. I've tried different headphones and have the same problem. Is there a chance I accidentally changed a setting? Thanks.
    Reboot. See if that helps.

Thanks, Robrecht
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Default Re: Headphone Jack Not Working-Please Help

Tried it. No luck. Heading to the VZW store now.
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  

So there is no fix for the headphone mysteriously no longer working. All the rep could offer was a CLNR which I do want. I thankfully am not having the reboot problem and am worried the CLNR would have the reboot problem. Also, I'd have to download all of my old apps. They told me that Google does not back up any free aps. There is no way I want to do that.
    I'm going to hold on to the phone for the next few months to see if any other problems pop up. My warranty is good for another 10 months anyway. Very frustrating.
    Pretty good member

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Z View Post
    So there is no fix for the headphone mysteriously no longer working. All the rep could offer was a CLNR which I do want. I thankfully am not having the reboot problem and am worried the CLNR would have the reboot problem. Also, I'd have to download all of my old apps. They told me that Google does not back up any free aps. There is no way I want to do that.
    I'm going to hold on to the phone for the next few months to see if any other problems pop up. My warranty is good for another 10 months anyway. Very frustrating.
    The newer version of Market does back up and automatically download your free apps, at least most of them. If there's any problem with a CLNR, you don't have to accept it. I got one on Tuesday and it is perfect.

Thanks, Robrecht

^yeah, i'd suggest just get the clnr, if you don't like the clnr, return the clnr and keep your old one.

Global Posts
    934 Global Posts
    ROM
    stock

Yup get the phone, why have a phone that the headphone jack dosen't work?
  8. Thread Author  Thread Author    #8  

Thanks for everybody's feedback. I called VZW and ordered the clnr. I'll keep my fingers crossed it all goes well. Thanks again.