Problem with contacts

agnellin

Aug 25, 2010
Visit site
Hey I just got my Thunder Bolt yesterday and I love it!

The only problem I have is that it wont combine my facebook contacts and regular contacts...

Example: I have to John Smiths one is facebook contact and one is a google contact.

This is very annoying please help!

dcviper

Nov 13, 2010
Visit site
Hey I just got my Thunder Bolt yesterday and I love it!

The only problem I have is that it wont combine my facebook contacts and regular contacts...

Example: I have to John Smiths one is facebook contact and one is a google contact.

This is very annoying please help!

It should do it automatically, but to force the issue, you can go in and manually link the contacts. From a contact screen, tap the link button in the upper right corner (show here)
snap20110703103344.png

Then, simply tap the "All Contacts" button and select which contacts to link together.
snap20110703103358.png

Gawain

Mar 12, 2011
Visit site
Are you able to manually link the contacts? My contacts don't instantly link. My ThunderBolt seems to do it during times when the device is sleeping and then I'll see the notification later. What kind of time frame are you allowing?

Edit: also, are you using the Facebook app or the HTC Facebook app? If using the Facebook app, open the app and go to settings, scroll to the bottom and adjust there.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
axool