Cases for the Verizon G2

Hosehead

May 18, 2010
Visit site
I grabbed the silicone today just to have something on it for now. Eventually I will end up naked, I would guess.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

cobra617

May 22, 2010
Visit site
is the Incipio Verizon case any thinner than the silicone verizon case? if so I'd consider buying it

The incipio case is much thinner than the silicone Verizon case.
I am so glad I bought the Incipio. I really didn't like the silicone case (had it for a week). I especially didn't like the lip that it had around the edge of the phone.The Incipio also makes using the buttons easier than the silcone case as they aren't as recessed. I wanted the blue, but the store I went to only had gray. I didn't want to wait so I got the gray.

JTNiggle

Aug 5, 2011
Visit site
Hey JT will the wireless charger work with ballistic case on?

Posted via Android Central App

Yep, works just fine. I haven't paid enough attention to see if it is any slower with the case versus without. But I know that I put the phone in the stand at night, and when I get up in the morning, it's charged.

allongo

Aug 27, 2013
Visit site
Just got the ballistic case it's great. Not as bulky as I though it would be. I thought the 3 layers of protection ment it came with a screen protector but it did not. Kind of makes the back button easier to usee. Wish it had flaps to cover the sub and headphone port, I do lawn care and they always get full of dirt and grass, but it will work til something dust proof becomes available.

tx_tuff

Aug 31, 2011
Visit site
Got mine to and it doesn't fit, sent email to the company will see what they say.

Took pics with my old GNex. As you can see only one side goes higher then the screen.

Tapatalk mofo

So they emailed me back Friday and wanted the order number, I emailed them the order number and got a email today that they where refunding me. Didn't expect that and it wasn't a lot of money but hey I will take it. Here is a screen shot of their response.

Tapatalk mofo

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1379964634455.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1379964634455.jpg
    234.8 KB · Views: 84

psunami

May 28, 2011
Visit site
SFPlanet did the same thing for me. Rather nice of them.

I'll definitely look at using them for other things in the future due to that prompt response.

fonger13

Sep 23, 2013
Visit site
I haven't received any other cases yet, Incipio will be here Monday and it is a Verizon specific version, so I'm sure it will fit. The Beyond Cell case should also be here Monday, it says that it fits both AT&T and Verizon phones, so we shall see.

Have the Beyond Cell case arrived yet? I want to get that one by want to hear if it fits or not. Thanks for reporting about the cases.

Virgil52

Mar 11, 2011
Visit site
Vzw online is carrying the incipio case for 25 bucks. I'm going to buy that. Called 7 local stores no stock. At 2 stores I got the" G" what? Thanks for nothing verizon.

JTNiggle

Aug 5, 2011
Visit site
Have the Beyond Cell case arrived yet? I want to get that one by want to hear if it fits or not. Thanks for reporting about the cases.

It did arrive and it does fit fine. It's a bit tight over the top, but everything looks good. All the holes line up for the IR and mic on top. There's cover flaps on the bottom for the headphone and USB port.

Overall the finish quality is not the best, not as nice as the Spigen or Ballistic, but it fits well and looks pretty good to me. I actually like it more than the Ballistic because it has hard plastic that wraps the sides, which stays put better and is less intrusive to the edges of the screen.

I'll get some pics up when I get home tonight. For now, here's a selfie from my truck mirror.
edy7any8.jpg

stew930

Jul 22, 2011
Visit site
SFPlanet just told me it was my mistake and it clearly states it isn't compatible with Verizon phones. I guess they failed to read that when I ordered that wasn't listed and the product image was the Verizon phone. I complained to Amazon and they just gave me a promotional credit.

xgman

Sep 19, 2012
Visit site
It did arrive and it does fit fine. It's a bit tight over the top, but everything looks good. All the holes line up for the IR and mic on top. There's cover flaps on the bottom for the headphone and USB port.

Overall the finish quality is not the best, not as nice as the Spigen or Ballistic, but it fits well and looks pretty good to me. I actually like it more than the Ballistic because it has hard plastic that wraps the sides, which stays put better and is less intrusive to the edges of the screen.

I'll get some pics up when I get home tonight. For now, here's a selfie from my truck mirror.
http://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/09/24/edy7any8.jpg

Oh my god! Is there really a phone under all that plastic amour? What are you guys doing with these phones that you need so much protection? I'm sorry, I don't mean to offend, but these giant robotic looking cases are just fugly!

papachange05

Apr 11, 2011
Visit site
Oh my god! Is there really a phone under all that plastic amour? What are you guys doing with these phones that you need so much protection? I'm sorry, I don't mean to offend, but these giant robotic looking cases are just fugly!

I'm with you. I really don't understand what people do to their phones to justify these giant cases. I carried the GS3 naked for over a year and didn't drop it once, and that phone has just as slippery of a back as the G2. Maybe I would want a case if I knew I dropped it regularly, as others seem to do?

stew930

Jul 22, 2011
Visit site
Sounds like Diztronic is making a case for the Verizon G2. I sent them a message this morning asking if they were going to make a case for the Verizon version and below is their response.

Hi,

That is a great question. We actually are making a case specifically for the Verizon version and we hope to have them in roughly 10 days. Pre-orders will start tomorrow.

Thanks!
Lindsay
Diztronic

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Xd3dp1gX