Page 1 of 14 1234 ... LastLast
Like Tree20Likes
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Cases for the Verizon G2

For thin cases, the Yesoo case which is similar to the Poetic slim case should be up next week for the verizon G2.

Still no word on when the Incipio feather snap case will be ready.
    Thanked by:

Default Re: Cases for the Verizon G2

I have ordered a couple cases that should be delivered tomorrow, so I'll report back how they fit the Verizon G2.

Ballistic Shell Gel., Body Glove Dropsuit, Spigen Slim Armor, Beyond Cell Tri-Shield, and Incipio Feather

Updated 9-21-13

Okay, so here's what I've found with these cases.

Body Glove case DOESN'T FIT Verizon G2, it's not close enough to work with, do not buy for Verizon G2

Spigen Slim Armor DOESN'T FIT Verizon G2, it's not close enough to work with, do not buy for Verizon G2. I reached out to Spigen, and here's there reply.
    Audrey replied:
    Hi Jesse,

I do apologize for the inconvenience! We did discover that the Verizon variant would not be compatible after orders had been placed.

We do not have definite plans to make the Slim Armor case for the Verizon LG G2 as of yet. Follow us on twitter or Facebook for more updates!
    Twitter:
    Facebook:

Please send your order number and I’ll go ahead and send over a pre-paid return label!

Let me know if you have any other questions or concerns and I hope you have a wonderful day!

Best wishes,
    Audrey
    Twitter: @SpigenSupport
    Ballistic Shell Gel DOES FIT, and it fits great, looks great. I'm very happy with this case. Ballistic has two versions of this case, so be aware of that. One is for the International/AT&T and the other is for Verizon, be sure you are ordering the correct version. The correct part number is SG1233-A065

Yaaah, pics!

Cases for the Verizon G2-2013-09-20-20.11.13.jpgCases for the Verizon G2-2013-09-20-20.10.51.jpgCases for the Verizon G2-2013-09-20-20.12.12.jpgCases for the Verizon G2-2013-09-20-20.11.50.jpg

I haven't received any other cases yet, Incipio will be here Monday and it is a Verizon specific version, so I'm sure it will fit. The Beyond Cell case should also be here Monday, it says that it fits both AT&T and Verizon phones, so we shall see

Got my Incipio Feather case when I got home, pretty quick shipping from Verizon. Case looks good and fits nicely, I'm happy so far and I'll be using this case in my off hours.

Cases for the Verizon G2-2013-09-20-20.09.10.jpgCases for the Verizon G2-2013-09-20-20.05.51-1.jpgCases for the Verizon G2-2013-09-20-20.06.59.jpgCases for the Verizon G2-2013-09-20-20.08.40.jpg
    Last edited by JTNiggle; 09-21-2013 at 05:19 PM.
    Thanked by 6:
    Grand Master Moosc

Global Posts
    5,517 Global Posts
    ROM
    AKOP M4 old geezer theme

Still waiting on a bumper case like the ones on the HTC one

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Xparent Cyan Tapatalk 2
    Google Nexus Class Devices (Nexus7, Nexus4, Galaxy Nexus lte VZW)...@moosc on twitter ...

I'm really hoping Spigen will produce a Verizon variant of the Slim Armor, or even the Neo Hybrid. Fingers crossed.
    LG G2 - VS980
    Thanked by:

The case I ordered the other day should be here tomorrow

Posted from my awesome Lg G2

Looking forward to you guys reporting back on these...This is one slippery phone!

Posted via Android Central App

Ordered this one off Amazon Amazon.com: Fosmon DURA Frost SLIM-Fit Case Flexible TPU Cover for LG G2 / Optimus G2 (Black): Cell Phones & Accessories

Just a rubber case but for under $4 with free shipping figured it was worth a try. I may just keep mine naked.

Quote Originally Posted by tx_tuff View Post
    Ordered this one off Amazon Amazon.com: Fosmon DURA Frost SLIM-Fit Case Flexible TPU Cover for LG G2 / Optimus G2 (Black): Cell Phones & Accessories

Just a rubber case but for under $4 with free shipping figured it was worth a try. I may just keep mine naked.
    Mine just came in the mail.

Global Posts
    764 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

I got that case also. Unfortunately its to small for the phone. Doesn't fit correct.

Sent from my A500 using AC Forums mobile app

Quote Originally Posted by Technified View Post

And?

Quote Originally Posted by Umass021 View Post
    I got that case also. Unfortunately its to small for the phone. Doesn't fit correct.

Yea it just sits flush with the screen. Very disappointed. Apparently even tho it says Verizon version it was molded to fit the international n other carrier versions smfh

Well that sucks, only $4 but still makes me mad.

Tapatalk mofo

Quote Originally Posted by tx_tuff View Post
    Well that sucks, only $4 but still makes me mad.

Tapatalk mofo
    Yea

Superstar Status

ROM
    AOKP M5 / Franco

Quote Originally Posted by Technified View Post

Are you doctor who?

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk 2
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Cases for the Verizon G2-uploadfromtaptalk1379630700307.jpg  
    Look at your comment. Back to mine. Back to yours NOW BACK TO MINE. Sadly, it isn't mine. But if you stopped trolling and started posting useful replies it could LOOK like mine. Look down, back up, where are you? You're scrolling through comments, finding the ones that your comment could look like. Back at mine, what is it? It's a highly effective counter-troll. Look again, MY COMMENT IS NOW DIAMONDS.Anything is possible when you think before you comment or post. Im on a computer.

Ordered the ballistic hopefully it will be here tomorrow. Will post again then.

Got mine to and it doesn't fit, sent email to the company will see what they say.

Took pics with my old GNex. As you can see only one side goes higher then the screen.

Tapatalk mofo
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Cases for the Verizon G2-uploadfromtaptalk1379633070091.jpg   Cases for the Verizon G2-uploadfromtaptalk1379633093781.jpg   Cases for the Verizon G2-uploadfromtaptalk1379633117402.jpg   Cases for the Verizon G2-uploadfromtaptalk1379633139600.jpg  
    Thanked by:
    Technified likes this.

Lmao! I'm not sure what's up with that.

Same thing happened for me. Just sits flush with the screen but doesn't wrap around it.

Bummer. I'll wait to hear what you guys get from the company.

I just received the Ballistic. Makes my G2 much bulkier, but I am not worried about drops now.

Crap I ordered the same case.

allongo likes this.

Global Posts
    764 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

They make it look like its on the Verizon model. Very misleading.

22. Thread Author  Thread Author    #22  

Yeah, the seller of that rubber case insisted that it fit all carriers including Verizon. Some of them still don't know. I'm going to get the YEssoo thin case next week when they post it for the Verizon unless something else comes out sooner which is doubtful. I think this Verizon thing caught the case makers by surprise, except for Incipio.

Amazon.com: Cimo Grip Back Case Flexible TPU Cover for LG G2 - Black: Cell Phones & Accessories

- - - Updated - - -

Customer Questions & Answers
    Q: Does this fit the Verizon version?
    A:
    This case fits all carrier version of the LG G2

Is Body Glove making a drop suit fir Verizon? For the money that's my favorite case

Global Posts
    135 Global Posts

I went today and picked up a silicone case at VZ today and the guy did not want to let me in the store because of the apple sale, he said a salesman would bring them out to me, I told him I will wait inside thanks and walked right bye him, argh verizon. Only reason is that at work I never know what goes on so I need to have something on my phone and since it was only 16 it will suffice until some nice cases come out.
Page 1 of 14 1234 ... LastLast