Is Verizon getting the white G2?

LegacyEvoAce

May 29, 2012
Visit site
Anyone heard anything about that? I've always had black phones would like to change that up.(any color other then black would be fine)

Goingcarcrazy

Sep 13, 2013
Visit site
I talked to a rep on launch day and she said a white one is coming but she didn't know when. I heard AT&T is getting it late Sept or mid October, but I assume with Verizon, it's all based on sales numbers. Doesn't make sense to stock a 2nd phone that doesn't sell if the first one doesn't either.

blackadd3r

Jun 21, 2012
Visit site
When I went in to get my wife's, I didn't realize that VZW didn't have the white already. When I asked the associate for the white G2 they told me VZW will not be getting a white version. In store associates aren't always all that knowledgeable though, so take it for what it's worth.

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk 4

LegacyEvoAce

May 29, 2012
Visit site
When I went in to get my wife's, I didn't realize that VZW didn't have the white already. When I asked the associate for the white G2 they told me VZW will not be getting a white version. In store associates aren't always all that knowledgeable though, so take it for what it's worth.

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk 4

That sucks they will be only ones not getting a white version and the only ones with different button =(

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance