1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Is Verizon getting the white G2?

Anyone heard anything about that? I've always had black phones would like to change that up.(any color other then black would be fine)

Default Re: Is Verizon getting the white G2?

I talked to a rep on launch day and she said a white one is coming but she didn't know when. I heard AT&T is getting it late Sept or mid October, but I assume with Verizon, it's all based on sales numbers. Doesn't make sense to stock a 2nd phone that doesn't sell if the first one doesn't either.

When I went in to get my wife's, I didn't realize that VZW didn't have the white already. When I asked the associate for the white G2 they told me VZW will not be getting a white version. In store associates aren't always all that knowledgeable though, so take it for what it's worth.

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk 4

I want to get the G2 from Verizon but really prefer the white one over the black. I hope they get it.
    1st Corinthians 10:13 | My Phone: T-Mobile Galaxy S4 (White 16gb), JB 4.2.2, TWRP 2.6.3.0
  5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #5  

Quote Originally Posted by blackadd3r View Post
    When I went in to get my wife's, I didn't realize that VZW didn't have the white already. When I asked the associate for the white G2 they told me VZW will not be getting a white version. In store associates aren't always all that knowledgeable though, so take it for what it's worth.

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk 4
    That sucks they will be only ones not getting a white version and the only ones with different button =(

I actually like the way the buttons are different. But I just dont want the finger print magnet black one.
    1st Corinthians 10:13 | My Phone: T-Mobile Galaxy S4 (White 16gb), JB 4.2.2, TWRP 2.6.3.0