Capture plus?

Jeffk23

Sep 20, 2013
Visit site
I watched a video on how to use this, but can't seem to find it as an option when I'm web browsing. Kind off disappointed, as this feature was one I was looking forward to using. Any help with this issue would be greatly appreciated...... By the way, this phone is awesome!

Posted via Android Central App

mhunter6378

May 15, 2013
Visit site
It's only available while using the stock LG web browser, it will be listed in the selections when you tap the menu button. If you are using the Chrome browser it is not an option. Depending on which carrier version of the phone you have, you may not have the stock LG web browser. Att versions have the stock browser and Verizon versions do not. Not sure about the T Mobile versions yet.

Jeffk23

Sep 20, 2013
Visit site
Well, that sucks, as I have the Verizon version. Wonder why Verizon doesn't come with the LG stock browser?

mhunter6378

May 15, 2013
Visit site
Good question... Probably for the same reason the Att version doesn't come with group messaging as an option for texts. Just change for the sake of change. It would be nice if there was some uniformity in the software and features.

Goingcarcrazy

Sep 13, 2013
Visit site
As much as people say that its fragmentation of android that's going to hurt android, I think in the end, it'll actually be the carriers thinking they're doing everyone a favor by changing something that wasn't broken to begin with "for the better" just so their customers can have a custom experience. What's more is we get to pay the $30 upgrade fee to help cover such things.

Jeffk23

Sep 20, 2013
Visit site
You can download a different messaging app, I can't get the stock browser. I'm really passed. That capture plus was something I was really looking forward to and going to use quite a bit

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech