- 320 Posts
Should I change
I have the Samsung s4, looking at the LG g2. Is it worth switching? LG has not had a good history with smart phones, which Samsung has had issues with previous smart phones also, but they are finally getting things right with the s4 and note 2.
Is there anyone that had the s4 and got the LG g2. Is there reason to get the LG g2 if you have the s4. Liking for input, seems reviews are scattered all over the place.
Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 4
- 09-20-2013, 05:25 PM #2
- 765 Posts
Re: Should I change
I had the GS4 for 2 weeks (still have the GS3) and switched to the G2. The G2, IMO, is a much better phone. Better camera, better reception, better screen, better visibility in the sun, better features...you get the point. Play with one in the store and see what you think.
- 09-20-2013, 11:18 PM #3
- By Badroid in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 16Last Post: 09-22-2013, 01:49 PM
- By GB333 in forum Amazon Kindle FireReplies: 1Last Post: 09-20-2013, 03:19 PM
- By zoo16 in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 3Last Post: 09-20-2013, 12:28 PM
- By brinith in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 2Last Post: 09-19-2013, 10:27 PM
- By knowledge_6 in forum General Android Device ChatReplies: 3Last Post: 09-19-2013, 05:03 PM