- 4 Posts
g2 won't stay activated??
So I ordered vzw g2 online got it Tues.. activated it that night and after 4 hours it said searching for signal.. no phone service or 4g.. called vzw.. rep did made me reset.. phone tried to reactivate but came up w error.. sim not registered call vzw.. told me to go to store and get new sim.. 3 hrs in store..new sim and another new phone.. they could not activate just said waiting for activation.. told system must be slow if not active in 24hrs come back.. at 2am it activated.. worked a few hours then lost all connectivity again. Went back to store again.. they got outa 3rd phone.. tried 4 different sim cards.. no luck.. they told me to pick out a different phone cause they were tiired of dealing w it or they could send it to lg for repair.. these are brand new phones!! Any ideas out there.. I loved the phone for the few hours it worked and prefer not to go to HTC one.by the way took the sim out of the g2 and put back in my old RAZR and it works fine... help?
- 09-21-2013, 06:44 AM #2
- 09-21-2013, 07:01 PM #3
- 118 Posts
Re: g2 won't stay activated??
Had a similar problem. Apparently my Sim card was never activated. Since I deactivated my Sim from my DNA, it wouldn't work either. Called VZW and had them activate the Sim that came with it originally. No problems since. IMHO I would take the phone back and demand another immediately.
Sent from my Nexus 7 using AC Forums mobile app
- 09-23-2013, 01:07 PM #5
- By ab304945 in forum Sprint LG G2Replies: 15Last Post: 11-13-2013, 10:38 AM
- By lsnewlon in forum Motorola Droid 3Replies: 5Last Post: 09-21-2013, 12:50 AM
- By jeno27 in forum LG G2Replies: 12Last Post: 09-20-2013, 08:20 PM
- By JayWill in forum LG G2Replies: 1Last Post: 09-20-2013, 06:01 PM
- By AndroidinChitown in forum Software Development and HackingReplies: 0Last Post: 09-20-2013, 04:29 PM