Holster Shell Combo - Verizon
I just received my Verizon holster/shell combo, here are a few first impressions.
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
(no pics yet, as I don't have another camera at the moment...later)
- Fits well, snug. Cut outs are good.
- Tough, case and holster are not going to break easy
- kickstand, you can prop up side ways or upright
- works fine with wireless charging
- I like having a holster for when Im out and at the gym. Makes it convenient to have 1 case that serves dual purpose
- Not falling out of the holster, TIGHT fit
- Heavy, adds a bit of weight to the device - not a deal breaker though
- Protects back and sides, bottom and top are left "open"
- bit slippery
- little hard to get out of the holster, snug. A little much I think
The case is $29.99 from VZW. I would recommend it to anyone wanting this style of case. Not for everyone as it adds some bulk overall.
Re: Holster Shell Combo - Verizon
Hubby bought that case for his Maxx..he said it does loosen up some. His was very tight at first too.
Posted via Android Central App