- 2 Posts
screen turning off without being told to, and knock knock not turning on screen
After a couple minutes of inactivity and then going to use it again my knock knock gesture does not work to turn on the screen and then when I do get my screen back on it will turn off several time before I can actually get anything done. Is there a way to fix this or should I send the phone back as defective???
- 09-23-2013, 12:28 PM #2
- 11-07-2013, 04:04 PM #3
- 11-07-2013, 04:11 PM #4
- 11-12-2013, 12:00 AM #5
- 107 Posts
Re: screen turning off without being told to, and knock knock not turning on screen
I was having the same exact issue. My turned out to be that my screen protector was causing this. I pulled the screen protector up a bit and trimmed it so that the proximity sensor was not covered. The problem mostly went away. It will still do this from time to time but it is always because some part of my hand is covering the proximity sensor.
- By Harlemknight in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 31Last Post: 09-24-2013, 08:19 AM
- By Sarit Amar in forum Google Nexus 4Replies: 4Last Post: 09-22-2013, 09:34 PM
- By crustyclown27 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 7Last Post: 09-22-2013, 07:11 PM
- By GeekMoxie in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 2Last Post: 09-22-2013, 04:25 PM
- By semp1 in forum HTC OneReplies: 0Last Post: 09-22-2013, 03:16 PM