- 1 Posts
I just got my phone a few days ago and it already has a pretty big problem. It works fine for a couple of days and then when you turn on the camera it freezes and needs the phone reset. I did a factory reset and it again worked for a couple of days and now again if I turn on the camera it freezes the phone.
I'll be taking it to the Verizon I got it from and see what they say. Does anyone else have this problem?
- 09-22-2013, 07:58 PM #2
- 09-22-2013, 08:10 PM #3
- 10-14-2013, 08:46 PM #4
- 5 Posts
Re: camera problem
I've had the g2 for about 3 weeks now and have just started experiencing the same issue. The camera will take a picture or two, then it seems to have trouble focusing and freezes...completely. the only way I've got it out of the freeze was to have someone call me. It's very strange and has only happened a few times. There has to be a specific issue. I've been trying to recreate it but no luck yet.
Posted via Android Central App
- By phooker62890 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 2Replies: 5Last Post: 09-24-2013, 10:14 PM
- By valpd in forum Google Nexus 4Replies: 21Last Post: 09-24-2013, 03:36 PM
- By nhungduong in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 2Last Post: 09-22-2013, 08:46 PM
- By kkel19 in forum LG G2Replies: 2Last Post: 09-22-2013, 02:25 PM
- By DrunKid in forum Google Nexus 4Replies: 0Last Post: 09-22-2013, 10:51 AM