Saw three commercials last night...

Tex_Norseman

Feb 23, 2011
Visit site
For the LG G2, each pushing the button on the back design. Wasn't carrier specific, it was LG advertising the product.

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk 2

Tex_Norseman

Feb 23, 2011
Visit site
Umm it wasn't a query, it was a statement. Had your coffee yet this morning? Simmer down there.....

Just glad to see LG pushing the product, since Verizon only seems interested in pushing Motorola and HTC products.

bcoley

Mar 20, 2011
Visit site
For the LG G2, each pushing the button on the back design. Wasn't carrier specific, it was LG advertising the product.

The commercial I saw called attention to the many uses of the index finger, then closed with a finger employing the G2's "knock knock" feature. Very well done.

It's good to see the phone in public media.

dontlookatme

Oct 8, 2011
Visit site
The one I saw was, lg g2 compared to moto x. Camera features. Something about moto x having 13 modes while g2 has 26 different modes.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

carraser891

Dec 4, 2010
Visit site
Umm it wasn't a query, it was a statement. Had your coffee yet this morning? Simmer down there.....

Just glad to see LG pushing the product, since Verizon only seems interested in pushing Motorola and HTC products.

probably because LG isn't as big at htc and Motorola in terms of product awareness

Posted via Android Central App

Ken7

May 25, 2011
Visit site
Given how Verizon seems to want to keep the G2 a secret and not sell any, I don't even know why they bothered to carry it.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
asha_kanta_sharma