Trouble connecting to 4G. Only wants to be on 3G.
Everything about this phone blows me away except this little issue I'm having.
My Original Droid and my GNex never had any problem with 4G. I got very good reception at my apartment. Always. I'd be pulling 25-30Mbps down and about 12-15Mbps up.
Now that I have the LG G2 it seems to refuse to connect to 4G. Literally the only way I can get it to do so is by having Data turned on and restarting the phone. When it finished booting up it will be connected to 4G for about 5 minutes. Then it will bump down to 3G where it gives me about 2Mbps download. Uhg! This isn't even just in my apartment too. Anywhere I've been in the city over the last week.
Anyone else experiencing this? I've always had good 4G reception until this phone.
- 09-23-2013, 02:50 PM #2
- 09-23-2013, 05:54 PM #4
- By m3s54chris in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 13Last Post: 11-25-2013, 11:43 PM
- By rockitdog23 in forum Moto XReplies: 4Last Post: 09-23-2013, 09:03 PM
- By jus2sho in forum Verizon LG G2Replies: 1Last Post: 09-23-2013, 02:31 PM
- By guesswhat_567 in forum Moto XReplies: 3Last Post: 09-23-2013, 01:47 PM
- By jeni1072 in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 0Last Post: 09-23-2013, 01:36 PM