Something surprising just happened.
So earlier today I went through the app manager again to disable more of the bloat. I wasn't noticing any jump in available RAM so just a few minutes ago I restarted the phone and not only did my RAM jump significantly, but now when I'm on WiFi the mobile data icon (3G/4G) is no longer there.
Posted via Android Central App
- By serenemind in forum Moto XReplies: 45Last Post: 10-06-2013, 10:07 AM
- By mikejnger#AC in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014)Replies: 24Last Post: 10-04-2013, 08:47 PM
- By durtNdubs in forum AT&T LG G2Replies: 5Last Post: 10-03-2013, 04:03 AM
- By SouthTex in forum HTC OneReplies: 3Last Post: 09-30-2013, 10:42 PM
- By climb in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 3Last Post: 09-30-2013, 10:03 PM