- 1 Posts
Screen replacement, anyone?
I am basically kicking myself... I've had such terrible luck with phones this summer, from hard bricking my Galaxy s3 (yes, hard bricking & yes I fixed it)... to now, shattering my screen due to it vibrating and falling off my nightstand. Due to the fact that the phone is relatively new finding a guide on how to replace the screen is impossible. I contracted LG and I am waiting to hear from them, but I am guessing I am screwed with the warranty. Anyone know anything about replacing a screen on this model? Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Note:That tv commercial with the guy who wont answer his phone because he keeps cutting himself... yeah, that's real life if you crack this thing.
- 10-02-2013, 07:27 AM #2
- 4,197 Posts
- CM 10.2
Re: Screen replacement, anyone?
Welcome to the forums Lydia.
I'm sorry to hear about your poor phone. I've not seen any videos or such on LG G2 screen replacement. I'm imagining you don't have insurance on your phone either? At this point I'd probably recommend letting LG repair the screen (and then maybe getting a case). Hopefully, you'll get some more input here as well.G2 : Optimus G Pro : G Pad 8.3 : Nexus 7 LTE
- By cg101 in forum VerizonReplies: 6Last Post: 10-03-2013, 10:00 AM
- By Sooks in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 28Last Post: 10-02-2013, 06:58 PM
- By toicy4ya in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 2Last Post: 10-02-2013, 07:13 AM
- By Joey_C in forum Google Nexus 10 TabletReplies: 6Last Post: 10-01-2013, 04:17 PM
- By Spartacus MD in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 2Last Post: 10-01-2013, 11:03 AM