lock screen widgets

Jdt0109

Jun 13, 2013
Visit site
A lot of times when i unlock my phone before i swipe to unlock it there is the picture of the Camera widget. How do you delete widgets on lock screen

JayWill

Jun 21, 2011
Visit site
A lot of times when i unlock my phone before i swipe to unlock it there is the picture of the Camera widget. How do you delete widgets on lock screen

From your lock screen, swipe the clock widget to the right, then hit Tap to Add Widgets and uncheck Camera at the top of the list.

Sent from my LG G2 via Tapatalk

shadowsjc

Sep 4, 2011
Visit site
is there any way to change the default options at the bottom of the lock screen? (phone / messaging/ google / notebook / camera) ?

shadowsjc

Sep 4, 2011
Visit site
Yeah, hit the menu button on the home screen, go to Lock screen settings, and then hit the Shortcuts.

when i go into that screen, i don't see "shortcuts" anywhere. I just see:

select screen lock
pattern effect
hidden pattern
wallpaper
owner info
security lock timer
power button instantly locks
make pattern visible

VideoEngineerAJS

Jan 6, 2011
Visit site
when i go into that screen, i don't see "shortcuts" anywhere. I just see:

select screen lock
pattern effect
hidden pattern
wallpaper
owner info
security lock timer
power button instantly locks
make pattern visible

There are different options depending on the type of lock screen you choose. The screen lock setting has to be set to Swipe for those settings to show up.

shadowsjc

Sep 4, 2011
Visit site
There are different options depending on the type of lock screen you choose. The screen lock setting has to be set to Swipe for those settings to show up.

Thanks! I had it set to pattern which is why i didn't see it. However, I have my pattern lock set to kick in after 2 minutes, so that's why it would drive me crazy seeing those shortcuts and seemingly no way to get rid of them. I wound up changing to swipe unlock, deleted the shortcuts, then changed it back to pattern unlock. Now the shortcuts are gone!

bgrushin

Oct 4, 2010
Visit site
Do you still get the lock screen when turning the screen on? It kills me that just because I have security on my phone I have to get that stupid swipe screen to get into my phone even though I have it set to only activate the pattern lock after 5 minutes. Hope they fix this bug in the next update.

Bwangster12

Sep 20, 2010
Visit site
I noticed something weird...

With the Camera widget on the right... if I'm listening to Slacker Music with the screen off, and I receive a text message, I knock on the display the the camera widget is the default widget that shows in the background, rather than my main clock widget. No matter what I do, I can't seem to prevent that... and it only seems to happen when I get a text message when listening to slacker.

HarvesterX?

Feb 13, 2011
Visit site
Yeah I've noticed that the lockscreen tends to change the default widget quite frequently on the lockscreen for some reason. It just doesn't happen when texts comes through. I just said hell with it and threw LockerWidget on my phone. Much happier.. Lol.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andrewsmith