How long will we have to wiat for 4.3?

xgman

Sep 19, 2012
Visit site
They say that 4.3 runs faster and is more lag free than 4.2.2. I guess we shouldn't hold our breath as verizon is usually among the last to pull the switch...

JJones1210

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
I would be happy if they just skip 4.3 and go to 4.4. LG is in the best position to do this, but of course we still have to wait on Verizon.

I agree that LG is in the best position for 4.4 being that it also makes the Nexus. The same way I have an Asus Transformer, and since the Nexus 10 is also Asus, I get updated very quickly. Lets see how long Verizon makes us wait...

moosc

Grand Master Moosc
Oct 20, 2009
Visit site
Most updates are a 6-8 months after a os is released. So kit kat will be next summer. And next fall for vzw. You want every update android releases get a gpe or nexus.
Verizon will update the G2 the same week that the G6 comes out.

Sent from Bad Azz VZW LG G2 Cyan Tapatalk

mikebear

May 26, 2010
Visit site
I don't think Verizon will ever offer another Nexus device and since I'm grandfathered on their unlimited data plan that's where I'm staying.
Not sure what a gpe is?
Listen, my sarcasm is really directed at the fact that Verizon is usually the last carrier to update any particular phone. Their "testing" process is overly prolonged.

Most updates are a 6-8 months after a os is released. So kit kat will be next summer. And next fall for vzw. You want every update android releases get a gpe or nexus.

moosc

Grand Master Moosc
Oct 20, 2009
Visit site
Google Play Edition
I don't think Verizon will ever offer another Nexus device and since I'm grandfathered on their unlimited data plan that's where I'm staying.
Not sure what a gpe is?
Listen, my sarcasm is really directed at the fact that Verizon is usually the last carrier to update any particular phone. Their "testing" process is overly prolonged.

recDNA

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
If vzw would sell a nexus or gpe I'd buy it! Lousy service from other providers where I live.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2