- 10 Posts
Triple Tap on HomeIcon
Anyone using Universal Touch Service?
You can set your home button to accept triple tap for certain applications. If you set it up for Universal Touch you can now power off the phone through the home screen! Talk about never using physical buttons!!! Especially with knock on/off. This is great. And you don't have to leave it running all the time. Just tap the icon in the notification bar and it will shut the app down. Then just triple tap on the home button in the task bar and it comes back so you can adjust the volume, hit home, pinch, or my favorite...shut the phone off! Also, the Universal Touch icon stays on the screen when going to the app tray, and probably other screens also, though I haven't tested it to that extent.
So now about the only time I need to actually use the physical buttons on the back is to turn the phone on...which by the way is one of the shortest/fastest on buttons I have ever used on a smart phone. This phone is great!
Anyone know of a way to adjust the notification led speed, or blink rate without using a third party app? Trying to keep installed apps to a bare minimum.
- 10-04-2013, 03:36 PM #2
- By Sergiogio in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 9Last Post: 11-03-2013, 10:10 AM
- By jrd104 in forum Google Nexus 7 (2012) AccessoriesReplies: 4Last Post: 10-25-2013, 12:23 PM
- By tpbishop in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0Replies: 8Last Post: 10-10-2013, 10:11 PM
- By J HighNote in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 3Last Post: 10-04-2013, 07:01 AM
- By Steve Hopkins1 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1Replies: 0Last Post: 10-03-2013, 03:54 PM