Wireless Charger - using Nokia Qi charger

fonger13

Sep 23, 2013
Visit site
In case any one is looking to purchase a wireless charger for their phone, AT&T is having a 50% discount ( $25) on the Nokia wireless charger.

I purchased one and it works great, have no problem setting it down to charge. Set it down to charge last night and this morning it was 100% charged.
I wished that I had bought more than one, and a different color than black, a more colorful one would probably be easier to find when the light is out at night.

Here's a link to it. If you buy 2 they give you additional 10% off, and additional 25% off if you buy 3.
Nokia Black Wireless Charging Plate accessories from AT&T

xgman

Sep 19, 2012
Visit site
Ditto. Works great and I find that I now use it to turn my phone on in the morning by just setting it there.

cloudyview

Sep 13, 2013
Visit site
Picked it up as well with this deal. Actually picked up 3...and I see it as a slight mistake.

My intention was to have one by my bed, one where I Watch TV, and one at work... But the battery lasts so long I only need the one where I sleep really...

Oh well, at least they were cheap :)

trivor

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
Best deal on a quality OEM qi charger - works like a champ. If you do need a quick charge use the included charger because it takes advantage of the Snapdragon 800 fast charge mode - I think it will give you a 75% charge in an hour.

mannw1977

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
Do any of you have heart problems with the charger? I have the lg pad sold at verizon and it makes the phone very hot. Also after charging for a bit and trying to use the flash light it turns of and says it to hot to be on.

cloudyview

Sep 13, 2013
Visit site
Try moving the phone around a little bit to see if it will charge without getting hot.

I noticed the same thing initially with the Nokia charger, but after I moved the phone 'up' a little more it was fine.

And I noticed the same thing with wireless charging on my nexus 7 and hp touchpad. Both get hot if the placement isn't close to perfect

kris.richards

Oct 12, 2012
Visit site
Those of you who ordered off the att site, did you get a confirmation email? The first order I placed, no email and no order number. So I placed another order, got an order number but no confirmation email. Strange. They can sense I don't have their crappy cell service lol

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk 2

fonger13

Sep 23, 2013
Visit site
I haven't had any heat problem with the nokia charger, I usually just place the phone on top of the charger, haven't paid attention if it's too far or close to the top/bottom.

As for ordering, I did receive a confirmation email, and then a tracking email once they shipped it.

Brent Fredryk

Jun 26, 2013
Visit site
I ordered from the AT&T website. Got order number upon completion, email to confirm order and order update that item shipped. All seems normal to me.

shadowsjc

Sep 4, 2011
Visit site
for you guys using this, while you are on the charger, if you go to settings -> battery, does it tell you how long you have till it's fully charged? mine just says "battery info refreshing, please wait" (or something along those lines

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MarcosVo