Pros and cons of Ballistic case...
I broke down and bought the Zagg Invisibleshield for my G2. I currently have a regular gel bumper case from Verizon. I'm thinking of getting the Ballistic case. Can someone tell me the pluses and minuses of that case?
Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk 2
- 10-09-2013, 08:59 AM #2
- 10-09-2013, 10:05 AM #3
- 34 Posts
Re: Pros and cons of Ballistic case...
I have the ballistic. It does add some bulk but fits good. Easy on and easy off. Makes the buttons easier to use. It's took a few falls off the table with no harm done. It keeps the screen up off the surface of the table. I like it.
Posted via Android Central App
- 10-11-2013, 09:37 PM #4
- 10-12-2013, 11:07 AM #5
- By OverseerMG in forum Samsung Galaxy Mega 6.3Replies: 1Last Post: 11-07-2013, 12:03 AM
- By Buckshot 90 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 9Last Post: 10-11-2013, 04:10 AM
- By ashlay332 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 12Last Post: 10-10-2013, 12:12 PM
- By Galane in forum Sprint Motorola Photon QReplies: 1Last Post: 10-09-2013, 05:53 AM
- By semp1 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 2Last Post: 10-09-2013, 12:02 AM