- 6 Posts
Brightness Decrease During Video Playback From Gallery
The title says it all. I thought this had been solved by the update (like a week after release date or something). But alas it is back. Anybody else experiencing this? I tried all variants of brightness settings to no avail. Every time I want to play a video from the gallery app, I navigate to it, the representative frame is nice and bright, and just prior to playback, the entire screen darkens significantly. Thoughts?
Posted via Android Central App
- 10-09-2013, 12:47 PM #2
- 10-09-2013, 04:00 PM #3
- 947 Posts
Re: Brightness Decrease During Video Playback From Gallery
I noticed mine is the opposite, mine goes to full brightness when I play a video from the gallery.
There is a setting to adjust it. As soon as you start a video hit the screen and than hit the menu button on the phone when it shows up. From there you can click on settings and set the brightness for all videos. Once you set it than it should stay that way.
- 10-09-2013, 09:51 PM #4
- 10-15-2013, 12:20 AM #6
- By Atiya in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 22Last Post: 11-06-2013, 04:54 PM
- By deccs in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 24Last Post: 10-24-2013, 11:28 AM
- By legaldeejay in forum HTC OneReplies: 5Last Post: 10-11-2013, 03:36 PM
- By Kaybee_Isah in forum HTC OneReplies: 9Last Post: 10-10-2013, 03:52 AM
- By cmroanirgo in forum Android 4.0 Ice Cream SandwichReplies: 0Last Post: 10-09-2013, 02:27 AM