Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Speaker volume...good or bad ?

I really really like this phone but I heard in a review the the speaker volume is below average, if I cant hear the phone ring when someone phones me, then its a definite deal breaker...have you had any missed calls as a result of poor speaker volume ? Is call quality ok ?

Is the speaker volume really as bad as they say it is ?
    my devices: Nokia Lumia 520, Samsung Galaxy S2, Nokia Asha 301, Samsung star, samsung E1105T (supper dumb phone)

Default Re: Speaker volume...good or bad ?

I don't have any issues with the speaker or call quality. I actually have to turn down the volume on some alarms because it's too loud otherwise. Some have mentioned issues with call quality, but like I said, for me it has been great. Honestly the best actual phone I've had aside from being the best Android device.

Sent from my Verizon LG G2 using Tapatalk

Global Posts
    315 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock LG G2 / CM10 G-Nex

I myself have no issues with the volume. The only complaint about audio I have is when Google Now speaks back to me in a loud environment it can be difficult to hear but then again it could just be me. (Listens to high decibel music frequently)
    ~>2BMEISIMPOSSIBLE<~
    ~>2BURSELFISINEVITABLE<~

Its not as loud as the Note 2, did a test with my sisters Note 2, with that said you won't miss calls as should be obvious...

Alerts are good to go, but navigation voice is low to me.

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk
  6. Thread Author  Thread Author    #6  

Thanks guys.

Would anyone know how well the G2 compares to the loud speaker volume of the Samsung galaxy S2 I9100 ? Is it about the same ? Softer ? Louder ?

(S2 volume is sufficient for me)

Using Windows since 1998
    my devices: Nokia Lumia 520, Samsung Galaxy S2, Nokia Asha 301, Samsung star, samsung E1105T (supper dumb phone)