- 23 Posts
Does anyone know if the G2 radio is capable of getting on the much anticipated AWS LTE?
Just wondering if anyone out there is in the know on this topic. I know the current radio configuration doesn't seem like it is enabled, but can it be with an update?
The proposition excites me!
Posted via Android Central App
- 10-16-2013, 11:26 AM #2
- 10-16-2013, 05:36 PM #3
- 12-06-2013, 08:36 AM #4
Re: Does anyone know if the G2 radio is capable of getting on the much anticipated AWS LTE?
So VZW has officially launched Band 4 AWS in select cities. Here is a qoute from a Phonedog article from this morning:
"Verizon says that it's already got a handful of products that support the service, like the iPhone 5s and 5c, Galaxy S 4 and the Droid Mini, Ultra and Maxx. The carrier is also planning to update other Android devices, like the Galaxy Note 3, to support its AWS network. It's expected that almost every Verizon smartphone released from this point on will support its upgraded network.".
So I assume an update from VZW needs to issued for the G2 to have this capability too?
- By keith204 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 1Last Post: 11-12-2013, 08:48 AM
- By chrisngrod in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 1Last Post: 10-27-2013, 10:40 PM
- By the_stig#WN in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 20Last Post: 10-16-2013, 11:51 PM
- By XCB1995 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 7Last Post: 10-16-2013, 07:12 AM
- By csoriano in forum AT&T Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 1Last Post: 10-16-2013, 12:15 AM