- 3 Posts
Hello All... The LG G2 is my first smart phone but I am getting used to it. I really like it! I have one quick question that I have not found an answer to yet. I have about six MP3 ringtones stored on my PC which I would like to get over to the LG G2. Can anyone tell me the best way to transfer, and how to place them in the proper folder? Is it as simple as connecting the usb cable to the PC? Thank you.
- 11-16-2013, 03:06 PM #2
just move them to a "Ringtones" Folder on your "SD Card" phone storage. they should then show up as option - your phone knows to look in "Ringtones" Folder. soft reset if they don't.
also - you might want to consider signing up for Dropbox -
i create a folder called "Media" on my PC and then keep it in my Dropbox Folder. then i use Dropbox on Phone to download it as needed.
this way i can dump new "Media" into the folder as needed.
i use this to download the Folder all at once -
lastly - use ASTRO to manage the files on your SD card storage -
- 11-16-2013, 03:19 PM #3
- By Evgenibir in forum LG G2Replies: 2Last Post: 11-16-2013, 11:35 AM
- By Kurt85 in forum Sprint LG G2Replies: 0Last Post: 11-15-2013, 09:34 PM
- By sarapoep in forum Verizon LG G2Replies: 3Last Post: 11-15-2013, 08:46 AM
- By dinesh1122 in forum Samsung Galaxy GrandReplies: 0Last Post: 11-12-2013, 10:16 PM
- By pblaw172 in forum HTC One (M7)Replies: 0Last Post: 11-12-2013, 05:19 PM