Returning question

ryanschaeffer#AC

Jul 13, 2010
Visit site
I just got my free G2, and I love it. At first everything was going fine, but now it keeps resetting every time I try to unlock it. I have to open the camera from the lock screen in order to get to the home screen. I got this on a different line, and switched the line back to a dumb phone in order to keep unlimited data. My question is, if I return the phone for Exchange, do I need to put the phone back on the upgrade line?

Posted via Android Central App

fonger13

Sep 23, 2013
Visit site
I just got my free G2, and I love it. At first everything was going fine, but now it keeps resetting every time I try to unlock it. I have to open the camera from the lock screen in order to get to the home screen. I got this on a different line, and switched the line back to a dumb phone in order to keep unlimited data. My question is, if I return the phone for Exchange, do I need to put the phone back on the upgrade line?

Posted via Android Central App

maybe you should try resetting the phone, maybe that will fix the software issue.
As for returning it, take your sim card out and put it back into your old smart phone, bring the G2 and the sim card that it came with back to Verizon(or wherever you bought it from). Tell them you want to exchange it and have already reactivated the dumb phone since this one wasn't working. I've done this when I decided to return the S4 to get the G2.

Latest posts

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pauloxcavalcante