Calendar not updating with Google

mstraw9379

Jul 11, 2011
Visit site
I did a search and couldn't find anything on this. So here it is.

I have 2 issues with the calendar. I like using the Google Calendar, but I get 2 notifications every time an event is coming up one from the LG calendar and one from the Google calendar.
Next, whenever I put something into my phone on the Google calendar it doesn't update to the google calendar on the website or my tablet or my Office Calendar that Google is synched to. Anyone know why that is and how to change it?

Thanks

steve daniels

Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
1. Go to your LG calendar app settings and turn off notifications.

2. When you add an event on your phone using the stock Google Calendar app, make sure that the calendar that displays on the top left of the screen is the account calendar you are checking on your calendar/on the web. If it is, go to the stock Google Calendar app settings and select your account (i.e., the selection under General Settings) and make sure your account is selected and the screen shows that your account calendar is synced.

AmousmosesMW

Feb 14, 2011
Visit site
Anyone know where the stock calendar app is? I can't seem to find it. Update- disregard- I found it- I had it disabled so it wasn't showing in my apps. Silly me.

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae