LG G2: can't change ringtone

benmonro

Sep 13, 2010
Visit site
Umm am I missing something or is it not possible to change the ringtone? When I go to the settings screen to do it, the option is completely disabled and grayed out with the horrible default ringtone selected. Please tell me this is wrong, this is otherwise an excellent phone. Please tell I don't have to root to do this

Last edited by a moderator:

thecycleoflife

Aug 28, 2013
Visit site
Re: can't change ringtone

Make sure that neither silent mode nor quiet mode are turned on while you are trying to change your ringtone.

Sent from my VS980 4G using AC Forums mobile app

bespinct

Apr 24, 2010
Visit site

Umm am I missing something or is it not possible to change the ringtone? When I go to the settings screen to do it, the option is completely disabled and grayed out with the horrible default ringtone selected. Please tell me this is wrong, this is otherwise an excellent phone. Please tell I don't have to root to do this

Did you figure out your problem?

Posted via Android Central App

lakaw

May 5, 2011
Visit site

Make sure that neither silent mode nor quiet mode are turned on while you are trying to change your ringtone.

Sent from my VS980 4G using AC Forums mobile app

This is correct. If your sound is in a mode other than "Sound" (in Quick Settings), ringtones will be under intensified.

Mithun Musabbir

Mar 2, 2014
Visit site

i had the same problem. i just copied the storage location from external sd card to phone memory and then the same ringtones works perfectly

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
asha_kanta_sharma